Friday, February 10, 2017

About Me



Hi, I’m Clayton Carlisle and I write GamingUnlockedBlog to keep the people updated on all things in the gaming world. I started GamingUnlockedBlog in 2017 to keep everyone up to date on the ever-changing nature of the gaming industry. I have been a gamer for as long as I can remember. I am 21 years old and one of my first memories is picking up that old Nintendo 64 controller and beginning a decade long Mario Kart rivalry with my older brother. My brother taught me everything I know and I remember my favorite hobby when I had free time was relaxing and playing video games for entire days. I will never forget that feeling I had when I first surpassed the master, my brother, and I want everyone to have that empowering feeling and to have that love of gaming that I still have. I am a college student at Illinois State University and I still find time to play video games even with my busy schedule. Video games will always hold a special place in my heart and can put me at ease when I am not feeling my best. It can be helpful when you want to procrastinate some things in life that are too stressful to handle. The older you get the more stress that enters your life, and I can honestly say video games have been a huge help in making me happier, and helps put my mind at ease. To contact me, please email claytoncarlisle1@gmail.com. If that doesn’t work I can also be contacted by Clayton Carlisle.




No comments:

Post a Comment